BY ACCESSING ANY MATERIALS ON COHENCLEARY.COM THE ACCESSOR OR USER ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. WEBSITE NOTICE AND PURPOSE The www.cohencleary.com website (hereinafter “Website”) may be considered “advertising” under Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:07. All content on the Website is for general information purposes only and is not legal advice. Accessing the Website and reading its contents does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any unsolicited communication or documentation you send to our firm, including but not limited to material sent through the Website, is not confidential unless and until an attorney-client relationship is formed. An attorney-client relationship is formed only by agreement between the attorney and client. We can only provide legal advice after meeting with you, obtaining all the necessary information about your situation, and signing a formal retainer agreement. Please give notice and contact us with any concerns regarding copyright or trademark law or if you believe any information on the Website is inaccurate at Cohen Cleary, P.C., 10 Commerce Way, Suite 4, Raynham, MA 02767.
2. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION The Website and all the materials therein are the property of Cohen Cleary, P.C. and is protected from unauthorized copying and distributing by U.S. Copyright law and other intellectual property laws. No information from this Website may be used, reproduced, published or otherwise distributed without the prior and express written permission of Cohen Cleary, P.C.
3. DISCLAIMER AND PRIVACY STATEMENT Cohen Cleary, P.C. disclaims all express or implied warranties. This includes but is not limited to any express or implied warranties as to the accuracy, validity, or reliability of information on this Website. Cohen Cleary, P.C. only provides legal advice and guidance to clients and no warranties either express or implied may arise from accessing or using this Website or information contained herein. Any information submitted to the attorneys, legal staff, employees, or agents of Cohen Cleary, P.C. are not considered private unless a retainer agreement has been executed and the materials are directed to the attention of a particular attorney.
4. INDEMNIFICATION By using the Website, you agree to indemnify and defend Cohen Cleary, P.C. from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that alleges injury, damage or harm in whole or in part arising from the provision by you of information from, or claimed to be from, the Website or arising from use of the Website or information provided by the Website in violation of these terms.
5. GOVERNING LAW Cohen Cleary, P.C. is a Massachusetts Professional Corporation and the foregoing terms and conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
6. SEVERABILITY If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Cohen Cleary, P.C. expressly reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to revise or amend these terms and conditions.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing signed by the client and an authorized agent of Cohen Cleary, P.C.