Motor Vehicle Accidents
Slip and Fall
Your Personal Injury Lawyer
At Cohen Cleary, P.C., our personal injury lawyers have a strong track record in helping our personal injury clients recover the maximum amount of money for their injuries.
There is no fee unless we are successful!
It is difficult to anticipate what life could bring and a serious injury could have devastating physical, emotional and financial consequences. If you have been injured, it is important to act fast to ensure that you have a skilled lawyer who is fighting to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
Questions regarding your personal injury case?
- 6 Things To Do After A Car Accident
- Should I hire a lawyer if I am injured in a car accident?
- How much is my personal injury case worth?
- How long does it take to settle my car accident or personal injury case?
- Should I talk to the insurance company before a personal injury attorney?
- What’s the statute of limitations for a car accident or personal injury case in Massachusetts?
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Benefits Explained
Some of the most common types of personal injury cases include:
- Wrongful Death
- Spinal Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Workplace Accidents
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Assaults and Battery
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Product Injuries
- General negligence
We have office locations in Raynham and Plymouth, MA but can send a lawyer to see you at your location if need be. We happily serve all of southeastern Massachusetts including Bristol County, Barnstable County, Plymouth County, and Norfolk County.
If you or someone you know has suffered a physical or emotional injury or has died due to the careless or negligent actions of another, contact our office today to find out how we can help you to protect and preserve your rights.
Our Attorneys can be reached during business hours at (508) 880-6677 or after business hours at (508) 269-3051. You can also request a confidential case consultation by clicking here. Request A Consultation.